Water Restoration Services
Why Choose Wall 2 Wall Restoration?
BBB A+ rated, veteran owned company
24/7 live calls - always talk to a real person
We work for you, not your insurance company
100% customer satisfaction, with all work done correctly the first time
The primary goal of water extraction is to dry the location and wet materials as quickly as possible in order to limit damage to your home and property. Microbials are found in both the outdoor and indoor environments, and mold, mildew, and other dangerous growths can occur when even a little moisture is present. At Wall 2 Wall Restoration, we offer quick and efficient water restoration services, so you can recover your belongings after a leak or flood.
Things To Do After Flooding
- If safely possible, stop the source of the leak.
- Call Wall 2 Wall Restoration at (479) 343-1595 for a prompt water extraction service.
- Lift draperies off the floor and loop them through a plastic coat hanger.
- Prop up upholstery items and cushions for even drying.
- Move art objects, paintings, photos, books, and other similar items to a safe, clean, dry place.
- Leave AC/heating unit on normal temperature setting.
- Document all the damages using a digital camera before moving any items. Never throw out items without proper documentation for your insurance company.
Things Not To Do After Flooding
- Do not use electrical appliances while moisture is present on carpet or flooring.
- Do not enter areas of standing water while electricity is running.
- Do not leave wet fabrics in place.
- Do not leave wet books, magazines, or other colored items on wet carpet or floors.
- Do not use television or other household appliances.
- Do not turn on ceiling fans or fixtures if the ceiling is wet.
- Do not attempt to lift tacked-down carpet without professional help.
- Do not lift or move heavy furniture or other items without assistance.
- Do not attempt to dry out damage with direct heat or a portable heater. Heat drying can lead to mold or other bacteria growth without proper air movement.
- Do not attempt to dry a structure on your own, especially in the event of a flooded basement. Fans alone will not properly dry the structure, which could lead to expensive secondary damages.
Water Mitigation Process
Assess The Damage
When you call us, a team of skilled technicians will arrive quickly to determine the type of damage from water you are experiencing, ensure that the water source is stopped, and assess the extent of the damages. We will also determine the scope of repairs needed to restore your life and recover your property.
Water Extraction & Dry-Out
Wall 2 Wall Restoration will then move forward with the water extraction process, placing specialized equipment to remove any standing water, mitigate existing water , and dry out your property. To avoid secondary damage to your flooring, baseboard, ceilings, and walls, this needs to begin within 24-48 hours of the incident.
Even clean tap water, if left standing, may begin to cause unpleasant odors due to mold and mildew growth. After assessing the damage and extracting the water from your home or business, Wall 2 Wall Restoration will begin the process of odor elimination using a variety of techniques and applications that meet the highest industry standards.
If the loss requires removal of the affected structural material, Wall 2 Wall Restoration will begin the water remediation process quickly and efficiently in order to get your home or business back to its pre-loss condition as soon as possible. This could include repairs to floors, walls, and even water-damaged ceilings.
Once our restoration process is in effect, our technicians will monitor the condition of your structure on a daily basis in order to ensure the mitigation and remediation process is effectively working. We will also communicate with your insurance adjuster, agent, contractor, or property manager to keep them up to date on the water remediation process and ensure proper documentation for any insurance claims process.